zer0lab developers protects the personal information of the user and protects the rights and interests of the user. We have the following processing policy.
We will notify through the website announcement when revising the personal information processing policy.
This policy will be effective from August 9, 2018.
- zer0lab will process personal information for the following purposes. The processed personal information will not be used for any purpose other than the following purposes and will be subject to prior agreement if the purpose of use is changed.
We handle personal information for the purpose of preventing fraudulent use of the service.
1.1. Use in marketing and advertising
We process personal information for the purpose of providing services and displaying ads with Google Ads.
- Personal Information File Status
– Personal information item: connection IP information
– Collection method: Collection through generation information collection tool
– Reason for retention: Improving service quality through user statistical analysis
– Retention period: destroy on request
- Processing and Retention Period of Personal Information
- zer0lab maintains personal information that is agreed upon when the personal information is collected or used from the information subject, It holds.
Each personal information processing and retention period is as follows.
– Retention basis: for country-specific ads
– Reason for Exception:
- Commitment of personal information processing
- zer0lab consigns personal information processing business as follows for smooth personal information business processing.
– Consignee (trustee): Data visualization
– Content of service to be entrusted: service use record, access IP information
– Charging period: Destroy at user request
- Rights, duties, and methods of exercise of information subjects The user may exercise the following rights as personal information subjects.
â‘ The Subject of Information may exercise the right of personal information protection at any time with respect to zer0lab.
1. Personal information request
2. If there is an error, request correction
3. Delete request
4. Process stop request
- Destruction of personal information: zer0lab will, in principle, destroy personal information with lower delay as possible when the purpose of processing personal information is achieved. The procedures, deadlines and methods of destruction are as follows.
- Destruction method
Information in the form of electronic files uses technical methods that can not reproduce records.
- Measures to Ensure the Safety of Personal Information zer0lab, has the following technical measures to ensure safety.
Regular self-audit conducted
We conduct our own audits regularly (quarterly) to ensure the safety of handling personal information.
Keep records of connection and prevent forgery
We maintain and manage the records of access to the personal information processing system for at least six months and use security features to prevent forgery, theft and loss of access records.
Access control to unauthorized persons
We have set up a separate physical storage area for personal information, and set up access control procedures.
Writing Personal Information Protection Officer
- zer0lab is responsible for the handling of personal information processing, and for the purpose of handling complaints and remedies of information related to personal information processing, We designate the person in charge of information protection.
— Personal information protection officer
– It leads to the personal information protection department.
- Change of personal information processing policy
- This personal information processing policy will be applied from the effective date. If there are additions, deletions and corrections of the changes according to laws and policies, they will be announced soon as possible.